Sports Camps in Spain
Language and Sports Summer Camps in Alicante Spain
Zadorspain Spanish schools is a Spanish language company with long and accredited experience teaching languages since 1990 in the field of language services.
Zadorspain offers two private language schools in Spain —in Alicante, Mediterranean Coast and Vitoria, Northern Spain—, medium-sized language schools specialized in offering Spanish courses in small groups to learn to speak Spanish in Spain with a communicative approach. Spanish courses in small groups to assure that learning is faster and students receive the best and most personalised attention from the teachers.
Both Spanish schools offer Intensive Spanish courses for adults throughout the whole year and, Spanish and sport summer camps for teenagers and children in July and August and all year round for Schools groups and Sport Teams and Clubs.
Zadorspain organizes Sport summer camps in co-operation with accredited Sport Clubs such Laboral Kutxa Vitoria Baskonia Basketball Club in Vitoria or the Mediterranean Sailing School in Alicante.
Sports Summer camps teenagers Spain
Holiday language immersion programmes for teenagers to learn Spanish in Spain with all inclusive: 2, 3, 4, 6 or 8 week Residential Summer camp with Spanish courses plus Summer Sports Camps for teenagers in Spain with Spanish teens to practice Spanish and make friends from Spain and different countries.
Spanish courses for teenagers in Alicante, Spain
Spanish Summer Camps for juniors from 14 to 17 years old in Alicante in July and August, a complete package for youth students during their language immersion in Spain: activities with Spanish teens in different Summer Camps for teenagers, Spanish course with 3 Spanish lessons per day, text books, boarding camp with full board residence/dormitory accommodation, excursions and trips and insurance.
- Basketball Summer Camp for juniors: 1 or 2 week Summer Camp to learn Spanish language and to take part in a development Basketball Camp
- Sailing Summer Camp for teens: 2 week Summer Camp to learn Spanish and to sail in the Mediterranean Coast of Spain
- Windsurfing Summer Camp: 2 week fun and exciting Summer Camp to learn how to windsurf with balance exercises and many baths and start learning Spanish or improve your Spanish language skills
- Water sports Summer Camp: 4 week Summer Camp to learn Spanish, sailing and windsurfing
- Tennis Summer Camp for teens: 2, 3, 4, 6 or 8 weeks, with Intensive Tennis Training in a Tennis Camp in the morning, 3 Spanish lessons in the afternoon, and many more activities
- Golf Summer Camp for juniors: 2 or 3 week Spanish course plus golf camp for teens ( golf camp for boys and girls between 14 and 17 years old) in July and August in Alicante, Mediterranean Coast of Spain.
Spanish Basketball Camp for teenagers in Vitoria
Summer Camps for juniors from 12 to 18 years old in Vitoria in July,
- Youth Basketball Camp in Spain: 1 or 2 week Basketball Summer Camp with intensive Basketball Training, Spanish language lessons for teenagers in July in Vitoria, Northern Spain.
* Minibasketball camp for kids from 9 to 11 years old can take part in the Basketball Camp in Vitoria the first week.
Basketball Camp Website in other languages:
About ZadorSpain Camps
ZadorSpain, a Language Services Company with more than 24 years of experience, organises and promotes Language & Basketball Summer Camps in Spain. ZadorSpain, operating in Vitoria since 1990 and in Alicante since 2004, organises study abroad programs for foreigners in Spain.
Language & Sports Camps
Zadorspain organizesSport summer camps in co-operation with accredited Sport Clubs such Laboral Kutxa Vitoria Baskonia Basketball Club in Vitoria, Tennis Comp Academy and the Mediterranean Sailing School in Alicante.
Summer Camps for Juniors & Children
International Summer Camps in Spain for teenagers and children: 2, 3, 4, 6 or up to 8 week Spanish language course and sports camps -professional and experienced trainers and coaches from well-known and reputable sports clubs and schools- with Spanish teenagers and children in Alicante, Valencia region, or in Vitoria, Spain.