International Basketball Camp in Spain Alicante 2020
International Language and Basketball Camp in Alicante
International basketball camp in Spanish and English, with coaches and assistants from both Spain, Serbia and the USA.
It is an International Development Basketball Camp for campers aged 14 to 18 who already have experience of playing basketball (3/4 years minimum).
1 or 2 week Basketball Camp in July —12 to 26 July 2020 for 2 week camp and 12 to 19 July or 19 to 26 July for 1 week camp,— in Alicante, Mediterranean Coast of Spain. International Basketball training camp for girls and boys in Europe.
Residential Basketball Camp or Day Camp with language lessons or without Spanish lessons.
It is a complete Basketball Summer Camp abroad and it includes basketball training sessions in Spanish and English (4 hours per day Monday to Friday), 3 language lessons per day, free time activities, sightseeing, beach trips and other excursions at the weekend. Individual transfer on request.
8th International Language and Basketball Camp 2020 Highlights
- Location: Alicante, Valencia region, Spain
- Language course -Spanish or English-: 3 lessons per day of language classes in small groups with teachers with extensive experience 12.5 hours per week
- Basketball Training camp: 4 hours per day devoted to basketball with a ratio of one coach per 6-8 players: 30 minutes/1-hour lectures, 1.5 hours of training focussing on individual technique, 1.5 hours of group training.
- Accommodation: residential Basketball Camp. 3-star Hotel-Dormitory Hall in Alicante, accommodation in twin or triple room in a hotel with swimming pool, gym, TV room, Internet access, buffet-style menus for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Live-in chaperones.
- Activities: residential participants at the basketball camp join up with the participants of the tennis, sailing, surfing or golf camps to take part in guided sightseeing visits scheduled for the weeks the basketball camp takes place. These visits include the city of Alicante (Santa Bárbara Castle, Museum of Archeology, Bonfires Museum), beach trips, shopping evening, etc.
- Excursions: weekend activities for participants attending both weeks to Valencia, Terra Mítica theme park or Aqualandia park.
- Timetable: activities throughout each day and during the weekend for participants attending both weeks of the Language and Basketball Camp.
- Insurance: travel, medical, accident and civil liability insurance for all international participants.
- General information: airport and train/bus station pick-up service, arrival and departure times, the first day at camp, what to bring, supervision, laundry, email/telephone access, documentation, pocket money...
- Options and prices: day basketball camp or overnight residential basketball camp.
International Spanish Language & Basketball Camp participants will benefit from the highest quality of teaching during their stay, practicing Spanish with native speakers and attending high performance basketball training sessions run by professional Spanish, Serbian and American basketball coaches.
Available seats at the Basketball and Spanish Language Summer Camp in Alicante 2020
Basketball Camp Website in other languages:
About ZadorSpain Camps
ZadorSpain, a Language Services Company with more than 24 years of experience, organises and promotes Language & Basketball Summer Camps in Spain. ZadorSpain, operating in Vitoria since 1990 and in Alicante since 2004, organises study abroad programs for foreigners in Spain.
Language & Sports Camps
Zadorspain organizesSport summer camps in co-operation with accredited Sport Clubs such Laboral Kutxa Vitoria Baskonia Basketball Club in Vitoria, Tennis Comp Academy and the Mediterranean Sailing School in Alicante.
Summer Camps for Juniors & Children
International Summer Camps in Spain for teenagers and children: 2, 3, 4, 6 or up to 8 week Spanish language course and sports camps -professional and experienced trainers and coaches from well-known and reputable sports clubs and schools- with Spanish teenagers and children in Alicante, Valencia region, or in Vitoria, Spain.