Kids Basketball Camp 2018
International Basketball Camp in Spain
Development basketball camp for children born between 2007 and 2009 organised by Baskonia Basketball Club and Academy in Vitoria, Spain.
1 week Kids Basketball Camp in July —24 June to 30 June,— in Vitoria, North of Spain. Coed Basketball camp for girls and boys organized by one of the best basketball clubs in Europe: Baskonia.
Optional weekend to visit Barcelona or Madrid before starting the Basketball Summer Camp (only for groups).
This Basketball Summer Camp for kids in Spain include basketball training camp, accommodation with full board (with 3 meals plus 2 additional snacks (fruit juice, snack, fruit...), basketball lectures/Documentary films (mainly in Spanish), English lessons, activities, visits, and insurance. Individual transfer on request.
International Basketball Camp for Kids Highlights
- Place: Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain. Bakh (Sport City Baskonia)
- Duration: 1 week, from Sunday afternoon to Saturday afternoon
- Elegible basketball players: For basketball players from 9 to 11 years old born between 2007 and 2009 and with previous experience playing basketball.
- Dates: from Sunday 24th June to Saturday 30th June or to Sunday 1st July for Overnight Campers with transfer service or with relatives taking part in the Basketball Camp U-12/U-18.
- Basketball Training: between 5 and 6 hours of basketball per day: 3 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the afternoon on Monday and Friday and 4 hours per week with campus league games;
- Basketball training sessions in small groups with max. 10 players for each coach
- Options: Minibasketball Day Camp or Residential Camp.
- Schedule for Day Campers:
- Arrival on Sunday. Reception at 5.00pm in the Fernando Buesa Arena and finalisation at about 8.00pm in Bakh
- From Monday to Saturday: arrival in Bakh at 9.20am and leaving at 8.00pm
- Schedule for Residential Campers:
- Arrival on Sunday. Reception between 3.00pm and 5.00pm in the Arena Fernando Buesa entry door 4
- Departure on Saturday at 7.00pm from Bakh or for players with transfer service or with relatives in the Basketball Camp U12-U18 on Sunday between 9.00am and 12.00pm from Jardines de Aristi Apartments
- Accommodation for Overnight campers: Jardines de Aristi Apartments, which are within 5-7 minutes' walk from the indoor sports arena Fernando Buesa and from the Sport City Baskonia where the basketball training sessions are. 3 to 4 campers per apartment with 1 chaperone every 20 players sleeping in the Apartments
- Full board for overnight campers: breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus 2 morning and afternoon snacks and Half board for Day campers: lunch and 2 snacks (morning and afternoon)
- Activities: Basketball lectures after or videos or English lesson after lunch, playing area inside and outside the Sport City Baskonia, swimming pool, cinema on Wednesday in the afternoon... Handing over of trophies on Saturday afternoon
- Laundry equipment/facilities in the apartment
- Nearest international airport: Bilbao or Biarritz airports, Vitoria bus or train station pick-up and drop-off on request (Private transfer)
- Medical and accident Insurance
- Care and supervision
- Emergency Phone
- 1 Jersey & Short, 4 Basketball training T-shirt.
Objectives of the Kids Basketball Camp
Sport objectives of the Kids basketball camp:
- 1. Acquire and improve the basis of mini basketball
2. Develop the basketball's basic physical habits
3. Acquire tactical knowledge of basketball - team play -
4. Balance the work done during the season.
Educational objectives of the Kids basketball camp:
1. Equal opportunities between males and females
2. Education for peace - intercultural diversity -
3. Acquire health, tidiness and hygiene habits
4. Foster socialization: meet new people and make a lot of new friends
Playful objectives of the Minibasketball Camp:
- 1. Give a positive approach to the basketball competition: we play for fun
2. Transmit the idea that basketball is an healthy leisure option that can be practiced with friends.
Optional Weekend in Barcelona or Madrid for groups
As a complementary activity, we offer the young basketball players from abroad the possibility to visit Barcelona or Madrid for a weekend before starting the Basketball Summer Camp in Vitoria:
— Pick-up service from Barcelona airport
— 2 Hotel nights
— Full board
— Two guided tours to know the "Sportive Barcelona", visiting Nou Camp (Football Stadium of Barcelona Football Club), Palau Sant Jordi (Basketball) and the "Historical Barcelona", visiting Sagrada Familia, the Gothic Area or Two guided tours to know the "Sportive Madrid", visiting Santiago Bernabeu (Football Stadium of Real madrid), and the "Historical Madrid", visiting Prado and Reina Sofia Museums, Plaza Mayor, Palacio Real, etc.
— Transfer from Barcelona or Madrid to Vitoria.
— Group leaders with the players
Development Basketball Camp Vitoria 2018 for players aged 9 to 11.
Available seats at the Kids Basketball Camp in Vitoria 2018
Basketball Camp Website in other languages:
About ZadorSpain Camps
ZadorSpain, a Language Services Company with more than 24 years of experience, organises and promotes Language & Basketball Summer Camps in Spain. ZadorSpain, operating in Vitoria since 1990 and in Alicante since 2004, organises study abroad programs for foreigners in Spain.
Language & Sports Camps
Zadorspain organizesSport summer camps in co-operation with accredited Sport Clubs such Laboral Kutxa Vitoria Baskonia Basketball Club in Vitoria, Tennis Comp Academy and the Mediterranean Sailing School in Alicante.
Summer Camps for Juniors & Children
International Summer Camps in Spain for teenagers and children: 2, 3, 4, 6 or up to 8 week Spanish language course and sports camps -professional and experienced trainers and coaches from well-known and reputable sports clubs and schools- with Spanish teenagers and children in Alicante, Valencia region, or in Vitoria, Spain.